See the original article at source.
Among the leading companies looking for Nordic talents freshly graduated from film school are Zentropa, B-Reel Films, Final Cut for Real, Making Movies.
The Producers Pitch held Wednesday evening at the National Film School of Denmark, is one of the high points of Nordic Talents, where Nordic production companies and film graduates have a unique opportunity to network in a friendly and intimate atmosphere.
This year’s 12 companies and representatives that will pitch themselves are:
- Anagram – Miira Paasilinna, Åsa Karlsson
- B-Reel Films – Susanne Tiger, Patrik Andersson
- Bullitt Film – Vibeke Vogel
- Citizen Jane Production – Leila Lyytikäinen
- Final Cut for Real – Signe Byrge Sørensen, Heidi Elise Christensen, Monica Hellström, Anne Köhncke
- HF Productions – Benn Wiebe
- Making Movies – Kaarle Aho
- Miso Film Norway – Cecilie Aspenes
- Oslo Pictures- Dyveke Bjørkly Graver
- SF Film – Senia Dremstrup, Anna Malmkjær Willumsen
- Tambo Film – Rikke Tambo
- Zentropa –Jonas Bagger
The Producers’ Pitch will be moderated by Noemi Ferrer Schwenk, Head of International at The Danish Film Institute.
Nordic Talents’ centre piece: the screening of graduation films and 15 pitch projects from Nordic film graduates vying for the NOK 250,000 Nordic Talents Pitch Prize and NOK 50,000 Special Mention Prize will be held September 4-5.
This year’s prestigious jury comprises director May el-Toukhy (DK), producer and director of AVEK Ulla Simonen (FI), producer and managing director of Netop Films Grímar Jonsson (IS), film and TV commissioner at the Norwegian Film Institute Ståle Stein Berg (NO) and co-production director at London-based Twelve Town, Christian Wikander (SE).
This year’s special guest who will give and exclusive masterclass on Thursday afternoon is two-time Nordic Council Film Prize winner; writer/director/actor Benedikt Erlingsson (Woman at War, Of Horses and Men).
With more than 200 financiers, producers, distributors, established and rising talents, the 19thNordic Talents co-organised by Nordisk Film & TV Fond and the National Film School of Denmark is now fully booked and ready to rock!